Tuesday 13 February 2018

SEASON 2017/2018 Kit Pack for PES 2018 by Klashman69

MESSAGE!


Hi everyone, sorry I've been away. I have moved country and focused myself on settling into a new life so I haven't been on time or consistent with content like in previous years. I wanted to thank everyone for years of support for my work. I love doing this and I always will continue to create shirts, I love how big our PES community is. We are a community which believes in delivering the best.

Here are my Club shirts for the season. Full World Cup 2018 kit pack to come and Every 4 Years!







Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela

AFC Bournemouth, Arsenal (home), Brighton Hove Albion, Burnley, Everton, FC Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Glasgow Celtic FC, Hamburger SV, Hannover 96, Huddersfield Town, Juventus, Leicester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United, SC Freiburg, Tottenham Hotspur, TSV Hoffenheim, Watford, Werder Bremen, West Brommich Albion, West Ham United


Click on which Download Site you prefer FOR PS4 FILES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.